Here are the steps to delegate your FX:
1. Make sure you transfer your FX from Ethereum blockchain to the f(x)Core. If you haven’t done it, you can follow the instruction “How to transfer FX from Ethereum Blockchain to Function X Network (f(x)Core).”
Once you have FX on f(x)Core, go to the Delegation menu on the f(x)Wallet’s CryptoBnk.
2. Select the validator(s) you wish to delegate to. (Choosing a reliable validator is crucial because the reward (or penalty if there's an event that cause the damage of the network) of your FX delegation will be tied with this validator. Before choosing a validator, you should read this article "How to choose a validator to delegate?"
3. Choose the validator. Keep in mind that you can only delegate your $FX to one validator per delegation transaction. However, a delegator can delegate to multiple validators with multiple, different tokens in multiple delegation transactions.)
4. Select your address to delegate FX. If you choose FX on ERC20 network, you will require to do an across-chain transaction.
5. Enter the amount of FX you want to delegate to that validator. Please note that the transaction fee will be deducted from the amount you enter.
6. Confirm the delegation
7. Transaction completed. Now you can check your delegated amount and the rewards on the Validator overview section.
To calculate the block reward, you can find the reward calculator at https://functionx.io/staking-reward/#/delegator.
To withdraw the delegated FX (principal), it will take 21 days to be unlocked after the un-delegate (withdrawal) request has been made to stabilize the market.
To withdraw the block rewards, it will take 8 hours to be released after the withdrawal request has been made. Please note that both withdrawal requests and un-delegate requests will also require gas fees to perform.