To start, make sure you download f(x)Wallet here: https://download.functionx.io/
Here are the steps to bridge FX from the Ethereum Network to the Function X Network:
- Select dApp Center
- At the bottom right corner of f(x)Wallet
- Select f(x)Bridge
- Open f(x)Bridge to continue
- Select the correct network and address
Select the network or address according to your needs:
- From: Select ‘Ethereum’
- Choose the ‘correct Ethereum address’ your FX is in
- To: Select ‘f(x)Core’
Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Enter the amount of FX you would like to bridge
- Enter the f(x)Core FX recipient address
If you are bridging the FX to your own FX address on the f(x)Core, you can select “Mine” to view all your f(x)Core receiving addresses.
* If this is your first FX bridge, you will need to approve the token first, and ETH is required for the gas fee to process the token approval. After approving the token, you will need to click "Send" to complete the transfer. Make sure you finish these two steps.
- Confirm the transaction
- Check the details carefully before confirming
- Your FX will arrive in your (f)X Wallet after the confirmation is done.
- The transaction speed will vary depending on Ethereum’s traffic.
The process is the same for bridging any tokens from any network of your choice. All transactions (including all cross-chain transactions) will be recorded on Function X’s StarScan Explorer.