To start, make sure you download f(x)Wallet here: https://download.functionx.io/
Here are the steps to transfer FX cross-chain between the Ethereum blockchain and Function X Network.
1. Select the FX Wallet address.
2. Enter the FX amount you want to transfer
3. Enter the FX recipient address (on f(x)Core). If you are transferring the FX to your own FX address on the f(x)Core, you can select "FX" in f(x)Core to view the receiving address and click "copy" to get the address.
* If this is your first time to make FX transfer, you will need to approve the token first and ETH is required as a gas fee to process the approval transaction as Step 1. After approving the token, you will need to click "Send" to complete the transfer. Make sure you finish these two steps.
**If you cannot find FX Core in your f(x)Wallet, it means that you haven't add FX Core to the list of your assets yet. To add, go to the wallet page and click "+ Add Asset", enter "FX" in the search coin or token field, and choose FX-f(x)Core to add.
4. Confirm the cross-chain transaction
5. Sit tight and wait for the cross-chain confirmation between the blockchains. Your FX will arrive in your (f)X Wallet after the confirmation is done.
This also works going in the other direction: you can repeat the same process to transfer from FX Core to the Ethereum blockchain. All transactions (including all cross-chain transactions) will be recorded on the Function X Explorer.