MarginX is a decentralized trading platform where users can trade stock-based perpetual contracts. By trading stock-based Perpetuals, you can participate in market movements, reduce risks, or make a profit by going long or short with leverage on a futures contract.
After preparing the trade assets, you can start trading with MarginX.
1. In the upper left corner of the screen, choose the trading pair:
2. Next, Click on“ Open” to open a position, enter the order price and the amount of the asset you'd like to trade and choose the leverage you'd like to use, from 1x to 25x.
Choose “Going Long” if you want to take a long position, or “Going Short” if you want to take a short position.
*By going long, a trader buys a Perpetual contract with the expectation that the underlying asset will rise in value in the future. By going short, a trader sells a Perpetual contract with the expectation that the underlying asset will decline in value in the future.
3. Review the transaction details and click “Confirming” to continue.
4. Process the transaction on f(x)wallet to complete it and the gas fee will be charged for the transaction.
5. After the transaction is successful, you can check your position and order history on the bottom left of the screen.