Dear Function X Community,
In this article, you can find answers to "How to" questions regarding f(x)Wallet 2.0. We will keep updating the guide for any future questions!
Let's get started!
- I am not sure whether I have upgraded all my fx addresses to EVM-compatible
- Where to find my delegation or delegate on f(x)Core EVM?
- What is the difference between 'Delegate FX' and 'Delegate FX Classic'?
- What will happen to the delegated amount once it is upgraded to f(x)Core?
- I have multiple addresses on a blockchain. How do I switch to another address?
- How to add a new wallet address on f(x)Core?
- Do I need to undelegate my FX and send to the new EVM address?
- How to tag a name on my address?
- How to add a token on a blockchain that I want?
- How to hide or add a certain blockchain?
- How to change the order of my blockchain layout?
- I'm using too many blockchains. How do I navigate between blockchains quicker on the front page?
- How to see the full list of my old fx addresses that I have not upgraded?
- How to view my assets in my local country currency?
- How to change from testnet to mainnet or vice versa?
- How to change to another language?
- How to change my Bitcoin address type?
- How to change my password?
- I have some tokens on my address but it is not showing up
- How to blacklist or hide a token?
Article is closed for comments.