$PURSE token holders are able to mint Mission WAGMI NFT in f(x)wallet beta version. These NFTs are BEP-721 assets on Binance Smart Chain and on a first-come-first-get basis. To redeem the NFTs, you can follow the steps below:
1. Download f(x)wallet holiday beta version on here: https://download.functionx.io/beta/
* Users participating in testing this public beta version are not required / advised to uninstall the current version of f(x)Wallet. After installing this beta version, the users can choose to restore the old wallet or create a new wallet. It’s still work in progress to fix nitty-gritty details but funds are SAFU. We want to collect your feedback to make the application better. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to discuss in the forum at https://forum.functionx.io/t/christmas-edition-f-x-wallet/2487.
2. Make sure you have at least 1,000 $PURSE Tokens and some $BNB on Binance Smart Chain in your f(x)Wallet holiday beta version to redeem.
3. Press the menu in the lower right corner. Go to CryptoBnk in the BSC tab and find “Mission WAGMI”.
4. Click on “Mission WAGMI” and select your BSC address that has $PURSE tokens.
5. Approve this transaction before you start to mint the NFT. Please note that, you will be required to approve the transaction once only.
6. Enter the number of NFT you want to redeem (up to 10 NFTs in one transaction). Then send the NFT mint transaction (BNB BEP20 is required for transaction fees. The more NFTs you mint, the higher gas fee).
7. After the transaction is completed, you can check your minted NFTs in the NFT ASSETS on the first page.