First, you need to download and install the f(x) Wallet app. Once installation is completed, open the app. Click “create a new wallet” to start the following steps:
- Enter a name for your wallet. This username is unique and can be used as the receiving address when you want to transfer cryptos to other f(x) Wallet users.
- Set the security password for your wallet.
- You can choose adding the Face ID for wallet security.
- Backup your wallet. You can choose to back up your wallet recovery phrase at this step or you can skip it for later. We recommend you backup your wallet recovery phrase for enhanced security to protect your assets stored in f(x) Wallet at your earliest convenience.
- Create a new wallet successfully.